NOTICE... after careful consideration, we have chosen to make the hard decision to postpone this event until 2020.
Three Parks in Three Days? Sure, why not! Join us for an amazing adventure doing Rausch, AOAA and Famous Reading Off Road... over three days... are you game? - The Crew
3 Parks 3 Days in PA | October 13 - 16, 2019
Join us for three incredible days playing in some of the best off road parks in the world. Limited to just 20 registered Jeeps, this trip will have you meet the team on Sunday, October 13, 2019 where we will check in, have cocktail hour and some good grub, settle in for the night and get ready for some awesome East Coast wheeling over the next three days.
Three Parks, Three Days... Rausch Creek... AOAA... Famous Reading Outdoors...
Each an icon of it's own with tons of trails and so much potential you won't know what to do first. But, don't worry. That's why we will be joined by experienced guides and spotters taking us through these iconic parks.
The terrain will be a combination of beauty and brawn with some options for hard core action, and plenty of places to stretch your newbie legs if you so desire.
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner will be provided each day including a final, wrap up banquet on Wednesday, October 16.
You will be responsible for your own accommodations. We will have a hotel block set up and there is RV Camping available next to AOAA.
Take your Jeep through some of the most incredible trails known on the East Coast. From gentle trails to hard core options, everyone will love this adventure.
ModernJeepers become friends for life. Meet unique Jeep lovers just like you, share stories of adventure and daring and all your favorite as we gather together for our catered dinners.
See this unique and historic part of our amazing country... the coal lands of Pennsylvania. The three privately owned parks we are visiting are all within lands that literally built our nation.
Rules & Guidelines. Please Read First....
1. Pets allowed - must be on leash at all times.
2. All participants shall be 12 years or older.
3. All vehicles shall be equipped with seat belts, roll bar(s), skid plates and tow hooks.
4. All Jeeps shall have 35" tires or greater.
5. All Jeeps shall have rear locker minimum.
6. All vehicle occupants shall be registered participants in the ModernJeeper Adventure.
7. There shall be no illegal drugs, firearms, fireworks, sirens or pets. Possession of any of the foregoing may result in expulsion of any participant from the event.
8. There shall be at least one person in every vehicle 18 years of age or older who will be responsible for the occupants of the vehicle.
9. All participants shall abide by the rules of the event.
10. All vehicles shall be properly insured for liability and medical coverage.
11. DUIs, open containers, and other infractions will be cited.