The ModernJeeper Adventure for the Rubicon Trail was postponed, so Metalcloak is going to sponsor 5 Jeeps to join them on a special run of the famous trail. Enter below for your chance. - The Crew
Metalcloak Rubicon Run | Aug. 29 - Sept. 1, 2021
Join Metalcloak as their special guest for four incredible and intimate days on the World Famous Rubicon Trail. Limited to just 5 Jeeps, plus the Metalcloak crew, this trip will have you meet the team on Sunday, August 31 at Metalcloak world Headquarters where we will enjoy some breakfast and get to know eachother.
Then we will head up the hill and hit the trail.
This is not a Beginner's Run. You must have a built rig and experience.
To register, the first step is to fill out the entry form below. You only have one week to enter. We will publicly announce the five chosen drivers on Friday, August 6 at 11:30 AM.
You will have 24 hours to complete your registration if you are chosen. Failure to do so will forfeit your spot to the next driver.
Some additional details:
We will provide Breakfast Lunch and Dinner on Day One (Sunday) Only. You are responsible for your meals on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday.
You are responsible for your own camping gear and set up. We will have a couple epic locations to camp and swim.
Good luck and we will see you on the 'Con!
Take your Jeep Wrangler in on The Famous Rubicon Trail where you will tackle obstacles with the help of our veteran guides.
Camp for three nights in the Sierras along the iconic Rubicon Trail - all food and amenities provided.
Take a dip in the Rubicon Lake and try your hand at the Rope Swing, or take shower directly under the invigorating waterfalls.
Rules & Guidelines. Please Read First....
1. No pets allowed.
2. All participants shall be 16 years or older.
3. All vehicles shall be equipped with seat belts, roll bar(s), skid plates and tow hooks.
4. All Jeeps shall have 35" tires or greater.
5. All Jeeps shall have front & rear lockers.
6. All vehicle occupants shall be registered participants in the ModernJeeper Adventure.
7. There shall be no illegal drugs, firearms, fireworks, sirens or pets. Possession of any of the foregoing may result in expulsion of any participant from the event.
8. There shall be at least one person in every vehicle 18 years of age or older who will be responsible for the occupants of the vehicle.
9. All participants shall abide by the rules of the event.
10. No vehicles will be washed in or near lakes, rivers, streams, or ponds out of respect for the environment.
11. All vehicles shall be properly insured for liability and medical coverage.
12. DUIs, open containers, and other infractions will be cited.